Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lawak #6

n i d o k i d o s


Manager asked sardar at an interview.
Can you spell a word that has more than 100 letters in it? 
Sardar replied: -P-O-S-T-B-O- X. 


After returning back from a foreign trip, sardar asked his wife, 
Do I look like a foreigner? 
Wife: No! Why? 
Sardar: In London a lady asked me Are you a foreigner? 



One tourist from U.. S.A. asked Sardar: 
Any great man born in this village??? 
Sardar: no sir, only small Babies!!! 



Lecturer: write a note on Gandhi Jayanti 
So Sardar writes, "Gandhi ji was a great man, but I don't know who is Jayanti 



When sardar was traveling with his wife in an auto, the driver adjusted the mirror. Sardar shouted, 
"You are trying to see my wife? Sit behind. I will drive. 


Sardar: My mobile bill how much? 
Call centre girl: sir, just dial 123 to know current bill status 
Sardar: Stupid, not CURRENT BILL my MOBILE BILL. 




Sardar: I think that girl is deaf.. 
Friend: How do u know? 
Sardar: I told her that I Love her, but she said her chappals are new 




Friend: I got a brand new Ford IKON for my wife! 
Sardar: Wow!!! That's an unbelievable exchange offer!!! 




Teacher: Which is the oldest animal in world? 
Sardar: ZEBRA 
Teacher: How? 
Sardar: Bcoz it is Black & White 




Sardar attending an interview in Software Company. 
Manager: Do U know MS Office? 
Sardar: If U give me the address I will go there sir. 




Sardar in airplane going 2 Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: " Bombay ... Bombay " 
Air hostess said: "B silent." 
Sardar: "Ok... Ombay. Ombay" 




Teacher: "What is common between JESUS, KRISHNA , RAM, GANDHI and BUDHA?" 
Sardar: "All are born on government holidays...! !! 




Sardar: Miss, Did u call my mobile? 
Teacher: Me? No, why? 
Sardar: Yesterday I saw in my mobile- 1 Miss Call". (Had never thought of it) 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...